Nasi Lemak

Before, I always had a packet of nasi lemak for breakfast almost everyday. And when I missed them (no meals until 3pm in the afternoon) there is always one or two packets left. But when business expanded, so did my horizon. Anyway, I am so busy nowadays, I hardly have time for them anymore and also because I had breakfast prepared for me at home.

On some Saturdays, when I am quite free, I will drop by the shop (where the lady had her stall set up outside) to order a plate. And it was today, since I came late (about almost 1030AM) she was about to pack. So I order one plate and the took the rest of the dishes since they would go to waste at her home, she told me. And it cost me RM14, which is quite reasonable since there are six of us in the house. But as I was about to go, she gave me the sotong as well and quietly totalled to amount to RM18. Wah liao, almost pokai for the day and luckily, my route home has no toll or else............
There you go, (L-R) Fried eggs, rendang chicken (this one is to die for)
and sotong. When I got home, everyone has gone out and so I lunched
alone. By the time they came back, the chicken has already gone bad

No comments: