Rat-proof cables

With the recent significant price increase in cabling, its hard for a lot of people to stay in business. The price as far as I know, has gone up about nearly to 40% since the last few years. Because of this, many has resorted to getting cheaper cables and also from various sources. So, if you know your stuff and demand for good quality cables, be prepared to pay through your nose for it. And also make sure, its the real McCoy and not those expired stuff too.

As for me, I have seen diferent types of cables, some of which are good and some even came in weird colour configurations. Still, cable is cable but do not expect quality after a few years, mind you.

This is the first time I have seen such claims.
And if this works, then I am happy too.

Yeah, this cable came from China and knowing them,
I can't even vouch for its quality. After a few years
then we'll know but by then, its too late. Ha ha ha

No comments: