Termite Attack

This is the last straw! We just found out when Mom was moving her stuff about. So, I had to scrape most of her magazines away and slowly spray the mosquito ubat at them. They had eaten the underside of the box and we did not even notice them. So, I had to slowly break the box open and throw it away. If they notice we're going to destroy them, they might go into hiding already. Once we got everything, I sealed up the plastic bag and went for the nearest rubbish bin AWAY from our house.

Later, my Dad said they have survived from my assault and went back to hide in the parquet floor, where they originally came from. And that particular parquet floor was connected to the roof of the kitchen where they are still active.

So, we have to engage the termite guy again, this time by spraying the poison so that thay can take it back to their nest and not using the usual tactic of killing them on the spot as this means the nest is still alive.

The white dots are the dead termites

And my Mom's collection is gone. I should have
taught her how to use the scanner in the first
place.

And this is the mess I have to clean/scrape up

1 comment:

Babe_KL said...

i think u shld do the sentricon thingy to kill them once and for all. the spraying is useless one cos wont kill the colony one. the queen is still there to breed.