Can I kick it?

I got myself a new pair of shoes today, as I had some money left over after some budget calculations. I used to have one in 2003 and it lasted me for about a few years. These industrial safety boots are a lifesaver for me because of the places I go to. Many a times, if I wore normal shoes, my legs would have been badly done in with nails, sharp corners, etc.

I chose the Bluehammer BH-300A black version since the one in brown (BH-6688A) costs RM80.00 more. Its not the price but because of the zippers which I hated as when it comes to tough stuff, zippers just don't cut it at crictical moments. I could have opted for shoelace version but then again, that's just me. The shoes costs me RM118 or so but after looking at the final bill, it was RM108. This was because I was polite to them and they were also nice chaps. They were returning the more expensive brown ones as not much people buy them since the economy is getting slightly bleak. But there is a way you ask for discounts. For me, it was, "Boss, how much is this, ah?" even though the price tag was sticking out like a big poster. And to save face/much haggling, they will tell you the "discounted" price. Yeah, I hate encounters.

However, there is a problem. I was so used to the old pair of shoe which by now, have a very weak sole. So, after wearing it for the first time, I tripped myself at the steps, pressed too much petrol and also, damaged furniture (instead of the other way round)


What is the difference between my "free" boots and the new boots?

Yes, one is breeds fungus and the other one is waterproof



Oh, by the way, I bought this for RM5.00. Its a very
innovative idea for a tool. All the bolt sizes are there.
But i wonder how long it would last as I feel as if it
was made from normal die-cast material unlike those
expensive tough chrome vanadium stuff

No comments: