Apologies

First and foremost, I would like to apologise for my last post. I was very depressed because at that very moment, I felt as if I was standing on a stage, with all the bright lights shining at me. And I was shouting, joking and presenting to an audience whom I could not see. I could hear no one clapping, no laughter nor even a cough. And standing there, I was smiling like a fool, while inside, I was crying (for attention?).

But why was I so depressed?


Very simple. We went to The Mall. Years ago, it was one of the busiest shopping centres in KL. Now, its like dying. Maybe its because of the H1N1. Maybe its because of the long 3-day weekend. Maybe its the Economy.

Or maybe, its just me.


Whatever it was, the moment I entered the place, I was overwhelmed with the feeling of sadness, being lost and well, the whole place is gloomy. And so, my mind went to overdrive, thinking about my Life, not getting a better job, my own mortality, and so on. Needless to say, by the time we left, I felt as if there is no more hope for my future, since I am always poor, unable to provide well for my Wife and the two girls in a few more years to come.

Mommy put on the mask for Kristine. And then
Kaelynn wanted it too. But in less than a minute,
she took it off as it was a bit too uncomfortable.


She just wanted to follow and
try things her elder sister did
and then only decide if it is
good or not.

Kristine trying out some of the shoes. Kaelynn
followed suit. I had to take lead her away so
that Mommy and Kristine can choose in peace.

So we went to Nelson's to get a cup of buttered corn.

By the time Kristine had chosen
her shoes, they also went to the
Nelson's shop but to get some
waffels. Had to call wife because
I did not have much cash to pay

Kaelynn eating her corn. We settled at
the Food Court andI managed to get
two cups of fresh orange and Honey
Tea. Later on, when I came back
from the toilet, they threw away the
corn because there was hair inside.
I didn't ask what type of hair.

The whole place is so dim, quiet and people shuffling
about. Its like entering a museum for dead shopping
centres. Maybe its the ceiling too.


This waterfall used to be full of people and at the back,
the Food Court, bakery and some sushi place would be
full of people. Now, the water is just trickling, the back
area sealed off with some shop and so on.

By the time we left, and arrived home, the two girls
were fast asleep and so we sneaked to Mid-Valley.
Yeah, the place is also starting to lose people too.
I was hoping Mid-Valley would cheer me up but
it was not to be. Even the Carrefour trolley did not
care much.

At least I know they are still
using the old Toshiba System.
How do I know? I know la.

Lost of people taking pictures here but without
my Nikon D50 and the girls, its not the same.


The I realised that my current project is getting
too complicated and so, there goes my mood too.

1 comment:

zickleer said...

yeah the mall totally lifeless since pcfair isnt held there anymore...