Why I am not posting.....

For the next few weeks, we could be busy installing and
testing the CCTV for a customer of ours, who bought
them from China. So, I am speeding up in building my
own diagnostic tool. Yeah, you can buy them off Internet
plus PTZ controls thrown in too. Anyway, I want to see
how mine works in the field. And so, I will be very busy
completing this, hopefully, by 31st August 2009.

BTW, I am not sure how many of you are reading my blog. So please drop a note in the comments box because if there is no response, I don't see the point in posting and continuing to blog anymore. I might just concentrate on my own Website instead.

9 comments:

Yah Wen said...

I read

Anonymous said...

Me2

Anonymous said...

I'm following too.
Posted a while back too.

Regards!

zickleer said...

me4:)

keep it up bro:)

Blueyebabe said...

me5... kakaka

I want to see kristine and kaelyn...erm and oso ur drawings

mackie said...

I read lah

Anonymous said...

As an engineer, I enjoy reading your blogs. Keep posting, please!

girl next street said...

dun stop... else i will have to come over and bash your head in with your family's misdirected mail... hehe.

zybisko14 said...

i read too