Weird Dreams

This is a very funny dream. For some unknown reason, I was given (or maybe, I own) a box of small Chinese bottles. These are like those small Chinese bottles which you see in those movies.
But these bottles are special. Why I had them, I do not know.

And so, with this wooden box, I have quite a number of
them, all arranged nicely in a very presentable manner.

Unfortunately, they're all labelled in some
weird Chinese characters which I do not
even recognise at all. And there are no
instructions too. These small clay bottles
are dark brown and have those red paper
seals. As for the yellow red labels with black
Chinese characters, they are a mystery.

And so, I poured them into a plastic cup.
Nothing much in there, except for some
clear liquid with the consistency of egg
whites. But as I poured further, there
was a small little softlike egg-like thing
which came out. And when I peered into
the cup, it looked like a very small human
embryo, which is quickly forming........

....into a cute dough-like human figure. It lookes
like a small figure, about four inches high. And
when it opened its mouth, I can see a set of teeth
in there. I am not sure if it has bones but the way
it is growing, I am sure it has. I do not want to
touch it either because although it looked tough, I
was afraid I might crush it with my hands. The top
of its head is starting to dry but its foot is still sticky,
and still wet, like a half-boiled egg.

And it was hungry. I do not want to feed it any
meat as I was afraid it might not be able to bite
it (or maybe its vegetarian) and so I took some
bits of other food, which I am not sure what it
was and gave it to him. He took it and ate with
relish. So far, it has not made any noise nor
attempted to escape from the cup. Because I
was busy, I decided to leave it alone and hid in
a drawer until I am free to later on to deal with it.

But when I came back, all I found in the cup was a
brown looking dried nugget or toast. There were
flies everywhere and the small figure was gone.
Was this what's left of it or did someone dipped
a piece of toast in some semi-boiled egg?

There were there bottles in there but I did not want to try in case there were more msyterious things coming out of it. Since I am what you would call a banana, I would have to wait until someone can read the characters on the label to me later on. Initially, I wanted to look for another bottle marked female or something so that this little guy won't be lonely. But the more I looked at the labels, the more I got lost. Also, what if they, you know, multiply when we're not around? Anyway, when I looked at the guy, he seemed so harmless and although he is naked, I do not see any reproductive organs..........

3 comments:

Blueyebabe said...

walao! u r damn good in drawing. i like ur drawing so much!!

i guess ur weird dream means u r hoping to get a baby boy, kekeke~

Peter said...

I'm no dream interpreter, but if you asked me, the bottles mean the different lives you would have had and you are that little dough-like man, waiting to be molded in the way you would want yourself to be.

CFC said...

Maybe so. But good God, the little man shrivelled up and looked like a piece of foo-chok (chee cheong fun). Not a good sign.