The Windmill, the Doctor and the Ruse

Tonight was a funny one. After eating (some) their dinners, the girls were their usual selves, playing and running about while screaming at the same time. And then, when I cornered them, we saw something............

It was a broken windmill, but I
cannot pinpoint which of the
two monkeys that did it.

And so, Kaelynn spun it about on the floor

While I took a small stick and showed her how to
turn it into a fan.

Then, she went off and got her bag which she is now
a Doctor, doing house calls.

And her unsuspecting vic....er, patient is none other
than Kristine.

She got Kristine to lie on the bed and began treatment

Strange that they want to be in the room, so quiet
and obedient. It was not until I went out and came
back later, they were eyeing the seaweed packs I
bought for my oats in the office. By this time, they
were almost finished. And so, I let them have it
all, but saved some for myself.

No comments: