Making a meal out of oats

Today, after more than a month, I started with eating oats again. I stopped not because I got fed up with it but because Mom bought a big pack, there was no airtight container big enough to store it in the office. So, after more than a month looking for THE container, I gave up. In the end, I just used an office clip to seal the bag.

Heh. This was last night's dinner. Mom turned
the leftovers into sandwiched. Me? I scraped
them into the cup, and ate the bread. Later on,
I added the oats into it. Nice curry flavouring!

Later on, because I am in the office the whole day,
I used whatever was left of the seaweed into the
mushroom soup flavoured oats. As the seaweed
were dry, I just rubbed and crushed them by
hand so that they would come out as flakes.

Very nice! And of this keeps up, I might try the spicy
Seaweed in place of the mushroom powder since its
almost finishing. So, I saved money for lunch. He he.

No comments: