Never rush things

This morning was one of those unusual morning where I woke up minutes after my Wife. OK, so I had a good night's sleep. Anyway, with abuot 40 minutes to spare, I decided to continue with my sub project which is to complete the BNC tester part of the CCTV tester.

While rushing to make the hole bigger with
a rotary tool, I lost my concetration and it
snapped off, leaving most of the part stuck
inside the melted plastic.

As the melted plastic cooled off, it was hard to
remove the bit as it crumbled when I used a
pair of pliers. Stupidly, using a drill to drill it
out was not a nice thing to do as the abrasives
wore out the drill bit too.

So, after leaving it there, I continued when I came
back in the evening where I had better sense. I
took a screwdriver and used a tin can as a hammer
to take it out. Phew.

No comments: