The perils of parking outside

Well, sooner or later it had to happen anyway. But I was surprised. Surprised at how I approached the incident. If I was younger, I would be pissed the whole day and try to catch the culprit. But this morning, I just have to shrug it off and just hoped that it was a very expensive white car that did it.

I mean, with the school across, I am sure on Saturday, someone would have tried to do a U-turn and found out that they cannot complete it. But chances are, they would not have noticed since the damage is minor, and thus continued with the stunt. Anyway, I am planning to do up the rusting roof and bonnet and so, this might be a good time to get everything done up as well.

You can see the superb skills that went into repairing
and painting this car. Yeah, years ago, I backed into
a pillar in Mid-Valley in a hurry to park the car with
my colleagues in tow. Maybe I need to spray some
stuff to keep it from rusting so soon....

No comments: