Why I am so busy

[05.03.2010 10:45]

Being in a new place is sometimes scary. And sometimes, its fun. But most of all, its interesting. In my old job, the main agenda of the day is usually get the service calls sorted out and then go out and see the customer. And of course, the perks are that you get to go almost anywhere. And when you reach the customer, you can observe the nature of their business and if you're lucky, they might happen to be dealing with things that you are interested in, such as unlicensed nuclear accelerators, perfumes, male enhancement products and so on. Its like being a working tourist in Malaysia.

Now, circumstances has changed and so are my priorities. This new place is fun. And the things they do, well, its really an eye opener for me as I though I have seen everything. I learn new things there, almost everyday and when I come back, my brain is still on overdrive. So, by the time I wind down and all, its time to sleep.

Anyway, its time to move on, and hopefully, torwards to a better future.


Unfortunately, I am not authorised to show
you the things in there. And so, after passing
the Company's Intelligent Censor Filters,
I really have to apologise for the photos.

Here, you can see someone walking towards the
secret entrance to the secret department where
they do secret things behind those secret doors.

No comments: