The crispy Pisang Goreng @ Bukit Raja

[30.06.2010 16:03]

Well, they're still here after so many years. And just taking a bite still have that wonderful effect. So addictive, that I bought a few bags for the office and doing so, I did feel a sense of accomplishment. No, not from the grateful collegues but I have resisted all temptations to take a bite throughout the journey! Yay!

Only to bite into one soggy banana after everyone had their share..........

When I arrived, they have finished their stock
and so, I have to wait for more than 10 minutes
for them to replenish them.

By the time I came back to the office, it was
slightly after five which is good or else I would
be left the three bags and the inability to explain
to the wife why we have bananas for dinner. Yeah,
I could have gone, er...., bananas

No comments: