The inhabitants of Pudu Plaza

[28.06.2010 11:45]

It was not until a few days ago that I read in the papers (TheStar.com.my) did I notice these people. Most of the time when I was in Pasar Road, I often pass by this place and though I have seen a few Senior Citizens, it did not occur to me about the reasons for their presence there. Actually, there were a few other things such as the so-called 'China Dolls' too but as always, since I was always in a hurry, a lot of things escaped me.

So much so that I even forgot to stop by for a plate of nasi lemak or some other Malay dishes. But then again, this is life. When we're young, everything is fast and we're in a hurry to catch up. But when we're old, we just sit down and watch things pass by, as if they're not important anymore.....

Everyday, they are just there, enjoying the peace
and the serenity of the place. But after the report,
I did see a few Security Guards walking about and
not so much Senior Citizens. Could be my imagination
but if I do see them harass these people, I will do
my best to respond in exact force. There are no
other place for them to go, economically and without
much trouble, I mean.

No comments: