Busy Sunday 17042011

Wife is still sick and so, I have no mood to do anything else other than worry about her. Because I'm a guy and me being me, its hard for me to show my feelings. Still, at the end of the day, I just sit alone and worry. But this is not doing anyone good and so, .... well, nothing.

But in the evening, she did ask me to go to Mid-Valley, to get some things for her, which she needs by Monday. And so, I decided to bring the girls along since there is nothing else to do in the house.

Talk about timing. In just a few minutes, Vincci
started their fashion show and from where we
were, we're literally in the front seat.

One thing is that these models were tall. Very very
tall. Most of them, I think, flew in from somewhere.

And I really liked the background which
is kind of well, nice and also surreal.

The girls having some fun in The Gardens

The gigantic Milleniun Falcon, was right beside
them and all they want to do was stare at some
Transformers. Sheeesh... kids nowadays.

Finally, Kaelynn said she was thirsty and we
had to go down three floors to get their very
favourite "Dragon Eye" drink. And she did
not settle for any other drink.

Once we got all the items Mommy wanted, it was
time for us to go back and I went to Art Friend
one more time to get some balsa wood since it did
not make sense to carry 40 inches of fragile wood
around during shopping.

They're growing up and this time,
they insist of going to the proper
Ladies.

Krsitine took a brochure from Art Friends and
pretended it was a map so she could guide us
all the way back to Vee-chai.

And she thinks it more effective than my
Nokia n8 OVI Maps.

No comments: