01022012 CNY Dinner @ Saisaki

OK, we're going to Saisaki for another round of CNY Family Dinner. This time, its the 1-Utama branch.


A bit of 'Enchanted' to keep the girls occupied until it was time to get ready

I forgot where was this taken in 1-Utama but those cakes looks good

Someone kicked out Bert

While waiting, I took a shot of the 'Old Wing'

This is the newly done up 'Old Wing'. Previously, it was occupied by JayaJusco

My first 'round;

Our Yee Sang

Here's to 2012!

My sushi selection...

My second round...

My third round...

Everyone enjoying themselves

Don't know what it was, tasted like 'begedel' and its delicious

Miso soup

10 seconds later

30 seconds later

I do not know why I took this shot

The 'Walkway' view from our table

Highly recommened and TV3 was just next door. Suspicious, no?

In the morning, all is forgotten...

Colourful ceiling of the New Wing

With Jusco gone, the area is opened up to more shops

Toys r Us! Woo hoo!

So, what has 2012 in store for all of us? I do not know but with events leading to the year, I think its not a good year for me, moreso when I am at odds with the Dragon. I tried not to believe in such things but when many events, which does not happen, happens to me. Only me and no one else. Even if I do not put in any effort into it nor 'disturb' the event. Call it Murphy's Law or whatever you like but its there. So, this is going to be a tough year for me. Sigh.

No comments: