Aves Apoxie

While everyone was busy eating at Saisaki, I decided to sneak out to Craft Heaven. This was recommended by Bruce who praised the Aves brand highly. According to him, this is one putty which has the consistency of a styrene plastic and also, does not shrink when hardened. In fact, it behaves like those model kit plastic. And he swears by them.

Unfortunately, I have not heard any four letter words from him, so, he could be lying....

And so, Aves galore on this side of the wall.

This is something new to the both of us. Aves in different colours

I decided to get this one and boy, its not cheap either.

They even have Aves in packs

And also in small tubs

And lastly, for those who needs a lot...
And so, with the small Aves, I am going to have fun trying it. That is, if... I... do... need... it...

Heck. I can't find an excuse to use it now. Darn. Also, I wonder if its sensitive to heat or fire-proof....

No comments: