Cannibalising for the D50

OK, I know what I need for my D50 now: A camera strap and a camera bag. I was wearing the Nikon strap and its a bit too short for me, making me really look like a kid with his water bottle hanging on his neck. So, I used the FujiFilm strap since it was long enough. I like to strap cameras across my shoulders or wrap the straps on my wrist. Thinking about that, maybe I should get a wrist strap too. Or maybe I should be able to find a cheap velcro strap lying about in one of my customer's place...... ha ha ha ha.

Then, there is the camera bag. It must be small enough and well padded and still do not look like a camera bag in case I need to argue with Hypermarket security guards again. Oh yeah, it must be less than RM60 as well.


Oh well, one thing at a time.


This was my FujiFilm Finepix s5500. The straps gone
and see the green tape? That is to tape the memory card
door as when it comes off, the camera switches itself off

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the black parade. greetings from hanoi~!