The meeting of John III

And so, on the night before the night of the night before the night of Christmas, we had one more dinner hosted by John and 5th SIL for all the family before he goes back to celebrate Christmas with his own family. Well, not from my Family unless its a Wedding (cough cough). This time, instead of the Unique Seafood in PJ, the venue has been changed to Crystal Palm in Sentul. A room was booked and with the Karaoke set in there, it was a wild time.

And so, here is the proper shot of John & 5th SIL.
They kept saying I'm a pro due to the Nikon D50
DSLR I was carrying. What they did not know, is
yes, I am a Professional . . . at taking crap photos.
And this one took me four tries. But thanks to the
50mm lens, I am saved. I told everyone there I
am hopeless but they would not believe me.
Wait till I get Loctor and zybisko to back me up.


The food there is quite alright but we're not
going to complain much since this is a happy
occasion. Moreover, this restaurant happens
to be a friends of one of the BIL anyway. The
only complain was that Wife would not let me
take any alcohol........ heh.

This is the RM28.00 double-boiled soup.
Its delicious and I got two helpings since
the girls do not want them.


I forgot this dish but its something to
do with tofu, pumpkin and otak-otak.
I am the only one who loves it .....

And so, when we're half-fool, someone went
to start the karaoke machine and before you
know it, some were trying to sing. Cousins
against cousins, Moms against daughters,
and so on. But there were some chinese songs
I used to listen when I was young and do not
know the title. I should have installed the
music recognition software on my Nokia 5800
since the restaurant has free Wi-Fi.

Just in case you missed the shot
and too lazy to scroll back up,
here is another one of John and
5th SIL. I hate the crazy lighting
in there which screws up a lot of
setting and I do not want to use
the flash too. Hem hem.


Finally, John also gave it a go with his personal
rendition of (I forgot that song).

Once Kristine and Kaelynn got hold of the
microphone, everything went nuts.


Finally, when everyone calmed down, it was time
for John to give his speech to his future MIL. And
just in case, he got Joy to be his translator in case
he said something wrong like *ahem* Wedding
dates or the Vulcan pon-farr techniques.

And MIL was impressed. I liked
this shot. Only if she had a better
chair and some lighting from the
back........


Well, by the time we finished, it was slightly after ten at night. And the funny thing was, although I got us lost, we were still the first to arrive. And not only that, we were the last to leave as well. Still, everyone was happy and more importantly, 5ht SIL would be happiest of all.

No comments: