Oh no! Its Friday!

[12032010 1835]

Oh no! Its Friday! People hate Mondays but I hate Fridays. In other jobs, I love Fridays but not this one. For one, I just asked and there is no 'casual Fridays' which means I cannot come in to the Office with shorts, Ah Pek singlets and a pair of Crocs. Heh.

But actually, why I hate Friday is because this is the last working day of the week for the Selangor (and maybe, slowly, KL too) state. And hence, everyone would on the road exactly after 530 in the evening. Buy time time I rushed out and into the Federal Highway, its a race to get back home. Every second lost means a few minutes added to the jam. And its the first time I am starting to see, traffic jams in Bangsar too......

Rain and Federal Highway (or even KL roads)
just do not mix

No comments: