The Mechanical Monster

I was bored. Waiting for five hours is torture. I cannot get a taxi just to go back to town to buy whatever stuff that I do not need and I am not even sure if the Cinema is open in the afternoon (because I forgot to check the schedule). So, there I was, sitting on the chair, listening to the wonderful sounds of mechanical induced stress concrete. OK, I forgot to pack my headphones for my iPaq.

Anyway, I wherever I went, there was this tremour on the ground which (after two hours or so) made me curious. I traced the source to a machine which is slowly breaking the concrete stairs leading to the carpark.........


This was the shot I took earlier and I did not notice it.


Grrarrr!!!! Me hungry! Me monster eat!


Stop disturbing me, puny human!


Grrrrraaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!


See my powerful jaw!



Yam! Yam! Yam! Steel wires!


Now see me eat bricks!


Roooarrrrrrhhhhh!!!!

No comments: