Trip to Labuan Part III

Coming out of the Airport, it was under renovation. So, I decided to walk to my customer since (OK, I was told, and also, from the Google Earth) it was just a short distance away (Hardy ha ha)


This is a very nice sculpture of a swordfish at the Airport's Roundabout


On the left of the main road, there is a nice little Waterfall


I can only imagine that it would be beautiful come nightfall


The water then flows all the way


Through these little cute bridges and rocks


And on until it reaches the main entrance


And on the right side of the main Airport road,
its the same as well but a little bit drier since
there is no waterfall


So, what you have instead is a 100metre long reflexology path
Ouchie-wa-wa

After completing my tasks in the evening, I checked in at the Pulau Labuan Hotel where they only have one room left. The customer was kind enough to drive me there and also, took me to a Duty-Free shop. Since I could not find those Tequila miniature bottles for my friends, I bought two bottles of what I thought was some orange/mandarin flavoured wine coolers.


This is the first time I see a car radio in the room


And luckily, I am alone as there are no shower curtains


Went for dinner nearby called Chicken King
Here, they're trying make my Honeydew drink


The Fragrant Rice n' Roast (RM4.50) and
the Honeydew juice (RM5.80)which is not even full


They even have a Cineplex


And the shows are Poseidon, X-Men III & Da Vinci Code
I went back to the Hotel and watched HBO instead as I
was dead tired


Not before I bought some Pineapple juice & some
Japanese White chocolate


Not bad at all. Unfortunately, the Pineapple juice
gave me sore throat for the rest of the night


I am so stupid. Those were not wine coolers
at all and even if they exist, the do not come
in these bottles. What I got was some stupid
43% vodka which I can't even drink without
getting stone. Let me see whom I can give it
to. I think FireAngel will most probably stone
me with it since it is so little.


No comments: