Weekend with Kristine

So, the flu is making its round and everyone I know is suffering from one. And so did Kristine, but hers cleared up after two days. Wow.

While everyone is sick, she is jumping about in the house and my hands were full. And everyone is trying to avoid babysitting her..........


See the river of booger slime from her nose?
And she is even willing to share it with you


So, I took her into the spare room and she decided to
mess with my photo stuff and other junk


Then she tried my helmet


And later on, she rummaged my tools


Until I stopped her with a juicy plum


During dinner, she loves the hot herbal soup


And when its finished, she wants Mommy's brocoli


Well, this is Kristine after I chased her round and round
trying to get her into fresh clothes


Well, it failed so we tried drying her hair instead


Later on, she rummaged my wallet


Sigh. And I have to pick up a lot of stuff off the floor

No comments: