Trip to Labuan Part I

So, I was required to go to Labuan as the customer there needs to have their phones serviced last Monday. To me, I have never been to Labuan except that its mostly related to the Oil Industry and the Duty-Free stuff there is cheaper than Langkawi, or so I was told.


I was one of the few early passengers in the waiting lounge at LCCT


Boy, for a moment, I thought AirAsia downgraded their staff


Well, well, well, so, this is where they make
those announcements which you can barely hear


I would definitely love to see what's behind those doors


This is one particular scene which you would not like to see
especially when you have paid more than RM500.00 for your tickets


The "Buy & Fly" cafe has this nice nasi lemak which sells for
RM7.00. Once you have chosen and paid for it, the guy would
plonk it into the microwave oven where he will nuke it for you
I chose this dish because of the nice sambel (top right) but when
I used my spoon on it, it was so little
Then my day went downhill from there.

No comments: