Attack of the less sweet Soya Bean Milk

[18122008 1334]

As I was walking down the streets back to the car park, suddenly a 4x4 park on the road shoulder and the occupants jumped out. Very quickly, they started to take cans on drinks and started to pass it to the crowd, saying, "Its free! Take it! Less Sugar". Once everyone recovered from the shock (I mean, where got people rush to you to give you free tings one?) it was a promotion gig from F&N Seasons new Soya Bean Milk which contained less sugar. I took one from them and because their memory was not so good, I took another one after I help them take pictures with their phone-camera.

There were three of them on the 4x4

While one was opening the cartons in the 4x4, the others would start
to hand them out and also the "educational" leaflets.

Its a bit intimidating when your partner gives you a can and you come
into the scene and start taking photos as if to identify which victim got
the cans. Actually, they want shots of people and their expressions
when they got the cans. But such PR can turn out dangerously wrong.

I tasted it and I must say, its very nice. No different from the normal
soya bean drink, though. But then again, I seldom drink Soya bean
since I was 25 years old.

No comments: