Someone familiar?

[13122008 1318]

Sometimes, when my mind wandered off, I used to imagine how a person would look like if they dressed differently, have different hairstyle or got older. And once in a while, I would get lucky and spot another person who looks almost alike to whom I was referring to. And today, I got to imagine how a certain person would look like if he got older and still kept his hairstyle.

Through the sea of human heads I spotted him. With his greying ponytail.
He is old, had a big stomach and sits there drinking his coffee. I managed
to get this shot with a zoom lens as there were a lot of people moving
about and we're about five tables away. Want to know who he is?


Don't you recognise him? Imagine him a bit younger
and you'll know who he will be. Bwahahahahaha!

1 comment:

Nex said...

Ha ha ha...not bad...that guy ctually do look a bit like me if I'm his age...

But I'm a lot more handsome woh... :P