Continuing my weekend work (in Klang)

[09122008 12:18]

So, right after the Holidays, its back to work. Well, technically, today is a Public Holiday but because the customer is doing some renovation work, this would be the best time without disrupting anyone. And Wife is a bit not too Happy about this. Ha ha ha ha

Anyway, today is a good day for me to do my stuff as my mind was a bit clear. So, for the rest of the day, nothing much to talk about except that my back was getting sore between crouching and sitting on the floor.

However, on the next day, where everyone started to work,
there were problems with the electrical power which keeps
on tripping. Luckily, the cable contractor was there but by
the time he fixed it, everyone had lost two hours including
me because the electrical had to trace the fault for every
electrical point.


As you can see, I had to stop work and make sure my stuff
does not cause anyone to trip or die on the spot. Ha ha ha


Later in the day, I had to rush to KL
from Klang in the evening jam as one
of my customer's doorphone kept on
ringing. So, by this time, their cable
contractor had laid a new cable for me

Unfortunately, they laid it on the wrong side of
the pillar. After wasting time trying to get it to
the other side (vie a small hole). I gave up

So, I had no choice but to open up the middle of the pillar to get
at the new cable. Unfortunately, because I have grown fat again,
my hands could not fit through the hole and again, I had to open
up the other plate. Haih. I won't be able to slim down until after
The Chinese New Year. Bwhahahahahaahah!

No comments: