Last minute trip to Mid-Valley

[10122008 20:47]

I wanted to go to Mid-Valley as I felt it was a too long since our last visit (heh). And so, what better excuse when Wife wanted me to record some VCDs. (Oh, I did not get to burn it due to some technical problems such as low memory, BTW). And also, I wanted to bring them there as since Christmas is coming, I wanted to see how the girls would react to the Christmas Decorations. In the end, I got a 2GB microSD card and the set of 10 CDRs.

OK, so the event was not so exciting because there were too many
people taking photos too. And with all the Christmas songs blaring
on the speakers, the girls kind of got "lost" in the ambience.

Since Kristine was not in the mood, I took Kaelynn to the decorations.
But she was too distracted with other people around her, taking pics


Another view, from the second floor

Eventually, Mommy took Kristine with
her because her shoes was torn and so,
I took Kaelynn to the Jusco funfair. This
is the first of the two "Teddy Bear" tokens
so that Kaelynn could play. But halfway,
she lost interest and got bored about
shwacking these crocs


And the second token went to the kiddy ride which
at first, she was OK with it but panicked halfway
through.


No comments: